Sunday, December 6, 2009

Guide Wishlist Paypal $ 100 Free


More excited, Paypal for $ 100-for free through the program "Paypal wishlist". All you need is a Paypal account and Facebook account. Yes, because this program must be planted on facebook. When you register this program, you can direct $ 1 from Paypal. Now that $ 99 you get to take 99 colleagues joined in the facebook for this program.

Maybe you feel looking for 99 people who want to join this program in the facebook is a difficult job. Your Wrong! At first I thought so too, therefore this paper include late. But although I doubt join this program, I'm watching some of my friends who joined this program, turned out for the facebook category is not a celebrity, get referrals every day is not a difficult job. This is probably due to the opening of new facebook account each day is enormous. Finally, I firmly joined this program while I just have a facebook account a few days ago.

For those of you who doubt feeling ribet, I make a picture or image you rejuvenescent to access it. So connections can faster. OK, Please See the guide on the link below.

"TO SEE BIGGER CLICK PICTURE"



Registrasi/Signup "PayPal Wishlist"

0 komentar:

Post a Comment